Frequently Asked Questions
The Gift Cards are valid for food and beverage purchases at all of our restaurants in our Gold Key Restaurant and Entertainment portfolio. To view a list of these restaurants, click here.
The holiday gift gard and gift certificate promotion ends on December 31, 2017. Gift Certificates will no longer be available with the purchase of a Gift Card.
Gift cards are valid for five years from the date of purchase. Gift certificates are ONLY valid from January 2, 2018 until May 15, 2018.
The value of the card cannot be exceeded nor can it be reloaded with the original discount offer. Dine on the Beach gift cards and certificates cannot be used to pay for any items or services that are special events, discounted items or promotional offers. Dining gift cards are not valid on holiday food and beverage promotions or special events. Tax and Gratuity will be charged separately and cannot be paid with the dining gift card, it is valid for all food and beverages outside of these restitutions. Please remember to tip your wait staff appropriately. To view all terms and conditions please click here.
• A Gift card and gift certificate cannot be redeemed in the same visit
• Gift cards and gift certificates are redeemable for regular priced food and beverage items only; Not valid in conjunction with other specials or discounts.
• Gift cards and gift certificates can not be used on Holidays and Holiday weekends.
• Taxes and Gratuities are extra.
• Gift Card and Gift Certificates are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. • Issuer is not responsible for unauthorized use of gift card or gift certificate.
• Balance of Gift Certificate is non-refundable (entire balance must be used in one seating)
No monthly fee is charged.
Gift cards will be shipped via USPS and it will arrive in 5 to 7 business days per standard USPS shipping.
Yes, after your order is placed you will get a confirmation page that shows your order number. In addition, you will be ordered a confirmation once your card has shipped.
No, unfortunately Restaurant Week menu items are considered a discounted special.
Gift cards should be treated as cash, if you register your gift card online we will issue a new card with the remaining balance, as of the date we are notified of its loss. If the card value at time of notification is null then no value will be reissued. We are not responsible for lost or stolen cards and if it is not registered we cannot re-issue any card.
Our customer service number is 757-491-3000 - Monday - Friday 9AM to 5PM EST or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our gift cards may be purchased at any of our Virginia Beach Restaurants. Ask any of our hostesses or servers for details and they will be happy to assist you.